Netball Fiji is seeking expressions of interest from individuals to be managers for the National Academy. There are four (4) positions available.
The manager roles are voluntary. They provide opportunities for suitable applicants to experience managing in a high-performance team culture environment. The team manager will be expected to travel domestically depending on the National Academy schedule.
A suitable candidate will have:
1. Relevant experience in managing a sports team, preferably netball.
2. Experience in administration and finance.
3. Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and report writing skills; 4. Good inter-personal skills
5. Good time management and organizational skills;
6. The ability to work under minimum supervision;
The Manager’s Key Responsibilities are:
• Assisting the Coach to ensure that Squad/Team members are competition-ready;
• Handling all administrative and logistical matters of the Team;
• Handling communication between the team and Netball Fiji;
• Fostering and promoting a culture of team work;
• Providing leadership and direction to the team;
• Providing a report following every camp or any event that the team
• Designing a recall and communication system for the players to ensure they are fully aware of team related matters at all times;
• Maintaining an inventory of all the sports/training equipment, uniforms, medical kit and other stores making sure that they are training and competition ready and are in good order/condition;
• Organizing any other duties required by the team or Netball Fiji.
Expressions of Interest must be written and outline the following:
- – Number of Years of managing a sports team (including team names and level of competitions);
- – Sport management workshops and other sports specific professional development programmes
- – General professional development courses undertaken
Please send your expressions of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org Due Date: EOI’s must be received by 5pm, Friday 11th August 2023.